Let silence take you to the core of life.
-Rumi
I sat down to finally drop a wordy blog post about all the things I have been doing to prep for the AZT 750 over the last two and a half weeks and absolutely nothing is getting written in this text box. I am simply unmotivated to "report" stats, details and miles right now.
There is a huge, very silent upwelling within me at present that is working to crush the demons of self-doubt as April 13th approaches. This movement within is fostering silence of my outer voice as I work through it.
Pictures from my journeys over the last two and a half weeks and some powerful words from Rumi that are constantly fueling the fire will have to suffice.
 |
| Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth... |
 |
| Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open? |
 |
| Forget safety. Live where you fear to live...be notorious. |
 |
| My soul is from elsewhere. I am sure of that and I intend to end up there... |
 |
| Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love... |
 |
| Move within, but do not move the way fear makes you move |
 |
| The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Do not go back to sleep. |
 |
And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself? |
0 comments:
Post a Comment