Starting out at my house in Morrison, I tried, yet again, to ride the steps out of my door up to the road. No go again. Ahh well, maybe next time I will make it all the way. I jumped on the Bear Creek path, hit the singletrack and did the obligatory tour of Bear Creek State Park. 14 miles of paved roads and paths later, I was at Deer Creek Park hoping it wasn't a complete ice rink....
WRONG!! About 2 or 3 miles in, there was far more ice than dirt, so I bagged it and turned around.
I tried to get up the hill, but my 1.9 back tire was laughing in my face. (That and the fact I could barely WALK up the hill). So I headed to Waterton--ie..a ton more road to get there...
Stopped for the all-too-familiar bike picture at some gorgeous frozen falls before heading up the Colorado Trail for a while:
More Waterton pics:
And, I ordered my bikepacking sleeping bag today....Just a few things left to get the setup complete!
*Grin*






0 comments:
Post a Comment